December to February
Autumn, Winter & Spring
March to November
- Price is shown for two persons/night.
- Suitable for infants under two years (additional $20/night).
- In addition, we charge a cleaning fee of $ 50 per booking, making sure that our cleaning protocol complies with the enhanced cleaning guidelines, set by the Tasmanian government and health authorities.
- We can provide a cot with bedding and some nice toys.
- No smoking inside.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not suitable for parties or events.
- Free parking on site.
- Self check-in via code to key lock box.
Contact us if you have any questions.
This absolutely exquisite barn is beautiful beyond words. It is as sophisticated as it is functional, as relaxing as it is stimulating. A heavenly location, kind and classy hosts, five stars finishes and special touches throughout, and an unforgettable few days to treasure. I came to visit on my own and felt completely embraced by the space and surrounds. A heartfelt recommendation to visit this tremendous place, especially for all spirited travellers seeking a touch of luxury within the bounty of nature.
Such a great experience... Yvonne met us on arrival and had stocked the fridge with farm fresh eggs, butter, local Huon apples, milk and such a well stocked pantry we were very spoilt. The Shed is amazing and filled with everything you need to relax, cook up a beautiful meal in the chef kitchen or relax with a Tassie sparkling in the free standing bath!! We wish it had been cold enough to light the fire (all set for us on arrival with plenty of wood). Will come again. Thank you